S9i-13.5TH/s with PSU Delivery for 1 – 10 JULY
The BM1387 ASIC Chip
The world’s first bitcoin mining ASIC based on the 16nm process node
Bitmain’s BM1387 chip is built using TSMC’s 16nm FinFET technology and, delivering a record-breaking 0.098 J/GHs, is the world’s most efficient bitcoin mining chip in the consumer market.
Each Antminer S9 employs 189 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any bitcoin miner ever made.
Out of stock
Engineered to Remain Powerful Yet Cool
A high-grade aluminium case, customized heat-sinks and two computer-controlled fans to keep it cool
The S9i utilizes a combination of conduction and convection cooling to make the world’s most powerful miner perform best without getting hotter than any other terahash bitcoin miner.
Every chip of the S9i is fitted with custom-made heat sinks that are made of a high-grade Aluminium alloy. The case of the S9i is made of the same material. Two computer-controlled high speed fans on both ends of the “tube” ensure that the hot air is rapidly replaced by cooler air at the required pace.
- Hash Rate13TH/s, 13.5TH/s & 14TH/s depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
- Power Consumption1290W (13TH/s batch), 1310W (13.5TH/s batch), 1320W (14TH/s batch); at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp; expected discrepancy of +10%
- Power Efficiency99J/TH (13TH/s batch), 97 J/TH (13.5TH/s batch), 94 J/TH (14TH/s batch); at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp; expected discrepancy of +10%
- Rated Voltage11.60 ~13.00V
- Chips per miner189 ASIC chips
- FrequencyAutomatically set
- Network connection modeEthernet
- Cooling2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating temperature0 – 40°C
- Storage temperature-40 – 85°C
- Operating humidity5%RH-95%RH. Avoid condensation
- Product weight (without package)4.2kgs
- Product dimensions350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
|Dimensions||35 × 13.5 × 15.8 cm|