ANTMINER – S9 14TH/S (World’s Most Efficient Bitcoin Miner)
The BM1387 ASIC Chip
The world’s first bitcoin mining ASIC based on the 16nm process node
Bitmain’s BM1387 chip is built using TSMC’s 16nm FinFET technology and, delivering a record-breaking 0.098 J/GHs, is the world’s most efficient bitcoin mining chip in the consumer market.
Each Antminer S9 employs 189 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any bitcoin miner ever made.
- Hash Rate: 14TH/s, depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
- Power Consumption: 1127W (11.5TH/s batch), 1225W (12.5TH/s batch), 1274W (13TH/s batch), 1323W (13.5TH/s batch), 1372W (14TH/s batch) (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp). Expected discrepancy of +10%
- Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH +10% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
- Dimensions: 350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Cooling: 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network: Connection Ethernet
- Frequency: Automatically set
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Computer House’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Computer House. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Computer House’s warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Computer House first
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
Shipping between 1-10 May
Computer House cannot guarantee the hash rate of miners thus the advertised Hash Rate is that of the manufacturer.
Should there be an error on the suppliers end or the item is sold out @ the time the order was placed, you automatically form part of the next batch, providing we unable to finalize any order’s within a 1 month’s period after the exact date full payment was received, a full refund may be requested.
The income of the miner is not guaranteed and is not controlled by Computer House. Governing factors of earnings such as Algorithm, Network Difficulty and Coin Value determine earnings. No refunds can be given due to the fact that miners are specially ordered and suppliers do not allow refunds. This clause is in line with the Consumer Protection Act.
|Dimensions||35 x 13.5 x 15.8 cm|