ANTMINER – L3+ 504 MH/S (World’s Most Efficient Litecoin Miner) Delivery JULY 11-20
The BM1485 ASIC chip
Finally an ASIC chip to mine Scrypt coins
The BM1485 chip, the first Litecoin Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chip in more than two years, is designed by the same team that designs the world’s most power-efficient ASIC chips for Bitcoin mining.
Each Antminer L3+ employs 288 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any previous Litecoin miner on the market.
Shipping between 10 – 15 MAY
- Hash Rate: 504MH/S. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
- Power Consumption: 800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Power Efficiency: 1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- DC Voltage Input: 11.60 ~ 13.00V
- Chip Type: BM1485 ASIC chip
- Chip quantity per unit: 288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
- Dimensions: 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Network connection: Ethernet
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Computer House’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Computer House. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Computer House’s warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Computer House first
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
Shipping between 10 – 15 MAY
Computer House cannot guarantee the hash rate of miners thus the advertised Hash Rate is that of the manufacturer.
Should there be an error on the suppliers end or the item is sold out @ the time the order was placed, you automatically form part of the next batch, providing we unable to finalize any order’s within a 1 month’s period after the exact date full payment was received, a full refund may be requested.
The income of the miner is not guaranteed and is not controlled by Computer House. Governing factors of earnings such as Algorithm, Network Difficulty and Coin Value determine earnings. No refunds can be given due to the fact that miners are specially ordered and suppliers do not allow refunds. This clause is in line with the Consumer Protection Act.
|Dimensions||35 × 13.5 × 15.8 cm|